Selfish Mother is a platform for parents.
We are a blogzine.
We are a shop.
We are a social media gaggle.
But more than that we are a mindset.
This isn’t a site about how to look after your kids. It’s a space to share what us parents are really thinking; a world away from that image of ‘perfection’ the media would have us striving for. Think of Selfish Mother as an online tête-à-tête with likeminded friends – some of whom might be on the other side of the world. This site is a chance for us to breathe a sigh of relief and say ‘Phew… I’m not alone.’
How can you get involved?
1) Have a read of our posts and leave some comments. We’d love to know what you think.
2) Join our BLOG HERE and upload your own blog post today. Say whatever you like… we’re inclusive, not exclusive.
3) Swing by our SHOP The FMLY Store & discover our T-shirts and sweatshirts that raise funds for charity while also looking damn fine! So far we’ve raised over £1 MILLION (!) for charities including Women for Women International, Save The Children, mothers2mothers, Home-Start, The Refugee Council UK, Prostate Cancer, KIDS Charity, and Help Refugees UK. We’ve love to see you wearing & sharing one soon!
4) Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (like you, we’re pretty addicted to social media).
5) Read our press cuttings below & find out more about us.
6) Have a glass of wine and toast us. Just because.
From one mother to another…
Curator of Goodness, mum of three, general multitasker…
Email the team! help(at)selfishmother.com